We are now hiring for the position of Sales Associate. This is a 40 hour per week position.
Conducts the daily operations of the gift shop sales/visitor services area; provides a high
level of professionalism and customer service to all individuals who enter the Museum.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties
may be assigned as required.
- Perform visitor service duties, including but not limited to: accepting packages, directing
callers to appropriate Museum personnel, and providing information about the Museum
facility and organization in person and over the telephone.
- Conduct opening and closing procedures of the Museum Store.
- Sell admission tickets to the Museum, train ride and for special events.
- Promote and sell Museum memberships.
- Perform money handling tasks.
- Price merchandise.
- Stock merchandise.
- Design and setting-up merchandise displays.
- Perform data-entry tasks.
- Prepare online merchandise orders.
- Assist preparations for Museum fundraising events.
- File Museum Store paperwork and organizing front desk materials.
- Perform light Museum Store upkeep, including vacuum, dust, trash removal, clean glass
doors, windows and display cases, as well as organize and maintain storage areas of the
- Assist other departments with basic projects through the direction of your supervisor.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School diploma required. Experience within the
customer service field preferred.
Resumes are due by January 26, 2018 and can be submitted to Chris Gustafson at firstname.lastname@example.org or
2285 S Broadway
Green Bay, WI 54304