The Frederick J. Lenfestey Center at the National Railroad Museum offers a unique setting with space for up to 350 guests
Ideally suited for wedding ceremonies and receptions, the Lenfestey Center also features intimate spaces that are perfect for smaller parties. Host your rehearsal dinner aboard one of our early 1900s dining cars: the Silver Spirit or the Dothan. Enjoy a train ride along the Fox River as you celebrate.
The Museum grounds also provide a memorable setting for outside wedding ceremonies. Arrive at your wedding ceremony on our train for a grand entrance!
- 26,000 square feet, climate controlled year round
- Seating for up to 350 guests
- Smoke-free environment
- Catering services available
- Audio/Visual support (Including a large projection screen
(8 ft. x 8 ft.), P.A. system and sound system)
- Train ride (May – October)
- Temperature Controlled
- 2 Restrooms
- Stereo System
- Dining Area: Seating for 24
- Lounge Area: Seating for 20
Need more information? Want to schedule a tour?
Email our Events Coordinator at [email protected] or call (920) 437-7623 Ext. 23.