Sharing your time and talent to help others enjoy the Museum is an amazing experience.
You don’t need to be a railroad enthusiast to have fun volunteering!
From special events to daily maintenance and record keeping, we have a need for you. Start your volunteer experience today. Contact the Museum’s volunteer coordinator at (920) 437-7623 x-13 or [email protected]nationalrrmuseum.org.
- Conductor: Ride the train while giving a short tour of the grounds! (Must be 18)
- Docent: Interpret exhibits for patrons!
- Special Event Conductor: Dress up, ride the train and keep families safe while entertaining during our multiple fundraising and private events! (must be 18)
- Engineer: Drive the train! (must be 21)
- Tour Guide: Give tours of the Museum to groups of all ages!
- Special Events: Only have a few hours? Have a large group? We have many events throughout the year to volunteer for!
- Maintenance: Help maintain the Museum or restore our trains!
- Archives & Collections: Help file our many archives and collections.
- Internships: Many flexible internships are available throughout the year from education to marketing. Please include cover letter and resume.
There are opportunities to help with administration, collections, setting up for private events, or maintenance at miscellaneous times. Please complete the online volunteer application below or click on the volunteer link for event sign-up below.