Children’s Discovery Depot
Housed in the National Railroad Museum’s Hood Junction, the Jodey Lenfestey Children’s Discovery Depot welcomes young visitors to the world of railroading while integrating elements of social studies, math and science – based on Wisconsin Model Academic Standards.
Best of all, the depot communicates its message in a fun, hands-on environment that engages young imaginations and takes visitors on a family-friendly, educational journey.
October through April
- Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Closed Mondays from January through March
May through September
- Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.