Tickets / Hours
Daily Admission Tickets
- $12: Adults and children ages 13 and older
- $10: Seniors ages 62 and older
- $8: Children ages 2-12
- Free: Children younger than age 2
- Free: Members
* Admission costs vary on days of special events
* Tickets may be purchased via the calendar link on this webpage, or tickets may be purchased in person at our main entrance ticket desk.
Train Ride Tickets
- The train ride is $4, plus regular admission cost. Train rides are held daily May through September, and on weekends in October.
The National Railroad Museum is open year-round. Hours are as follows:
January through March
- Tuesdays – Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Mondays: Closed
April through December
- Mondays – Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
During days of the The Polar Express Train Ride event in mid-November through mid-December, the Museum closes one hour prior to the start of that day’s first show.
The Museum is closed on these holidays:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve (closes at 2 p.m.)
- New Year’s Day
Ticket Desk: (920) 437-7623 or firstname.lastname@example.org